James Halttunen and Katie Salisbury, who attend Hilltop, will be traveling to Kenya to support the work of the Maua Methodist Hospital, a regional hospital that serves hundreds of thousands of people, from February 21 – March 3.
We will be collecting various medical, educational, and clothing supplies to share with our brothers and sisters there, for use at the hospital and nearby schools. Contact us with any questions at email@example.com and see the hospital’s website mckmauahospital.org for more about its work. Asante Sana (which means thank you very much in Swahili).
Please see the list below and bring in your donations by February 8.
- thermometers (digital with centigrade)
- blood pressure cuffs
- single bed sheets (fitted and flat, white only, 3×6)
- towels and wash cloths (white only)
- cloth and disposable diapers (all sizes, including adult)
- children’s multivitamins with Zinc (expiration date must be after September of this year)
- stethoscopes, reading glasses
- ink pens for staff
- good quality scissors
- number two pencils
- manual pencil sharpeners
- jump ropes
- soccer balls
- children’s books (no Disney or cartoon characters, please)
- and coloring books
Clothing Supplies: new or used clothing for children of all ages, baby and children’s knitted hats.