Setting The Tv Input Source
- The HDMI cable is connected to HDMI 2 on the TV.
- You will need to set the TV to HDMI 2
Connecting The iPhone To The Fairhaven TV
- I left the cable and iPhone adapter bundled up behind the TV.
- Once connected everything should work.
Connecting A Mac To The Fairhaven TV
My Mac has an HDMI Output built in. If yours does not, you will need the appropriate adapter.
The Fairhaven TV HDMI input does not seem to properly communicate with the Mac, so you will have to manually set it up in the system preferences.
- Select Displays
- Select Display Settings
- Select HDMI TV
- 1920 x 1080
- Then Done
- Zoom works great like this
If all else fails maybe set the laptop up on a table or prop up a phone.